Give yourself these gifts of healing throughout this busy holiday season:
1. Surround yourself with light. We enter darker days during winter solstice, so light some fragrant candles at home, wear lighter colored clothing & get outside during the day.
2. Get quiet. Winter is a known as a “yin” time of year. A time for reflection and going inward. Give yourself some quiet time to gain clarity on your intentions for the year ahead.
3. Connect with others. Bask in the spirit of giving, whether it’s volunteering or lending an ear to a friend, whatever inspires that innate feeling of unity within your spirit.
4. Get out into nature. We are surrounded by the beauty of the natural world. Take some time to sit in a park, by the ocean or go for a hike in the woods. Your spirit will thank you!
5. Eat healing foods. Your body is an amazing organism. Honor it with healthy, nourishing choices. Greens, good fats and lots of protein will balance blood sugar and moods.
6. Laugh! Laughter is relaxing and healing for the body. Balance the gravity life tends to bring, with the levity of a good laugh.
7. Take a warm bath. It’s important to clear our energy field at the end of the day.Taking a warm bath in himalayan salts or even a hot shower is an easy way to clear the bad juju.
8. Practice gratitude. When we pause and look at where we’ve been and where we are now, it helps us to be grateful and also empowers us to keep going in the face of life’s stressors.
9. Sync up your crown chakra. The crown chakra is where you connect with a higher wisdom and helps you gain clarity on big decisions. When we’re not synched up, we spin out.
10. Seek wisdom. Siri doesn’t have all the answers. This “yin” time of year is a great time to immerse & follow your heart into spiritual study & practices.
11. Get Reiki! Reiki is an energy healing modality which clears your blocks, helps restore your central nervous system and nourishes your cells. Your mind, body & spirit will thank you!
12. Shine your light. Once you feel restored, you’ll have more bandwidth for others. Your smile returns and your light will shine brighter. The world needs more of that*
Wishing you all a beautiful, healthy, happy holiday season*